- The population is just over 4 million with
over a quarter of those living in the greater
Christchurch are the next biggest metro centres.
- NZ has a mixed economy that operates on free
market principles. However, we are very proud of anything NZ made and will
expect you to be too!
- We are a country built on SME businesses.
96% of them employ fewer than 20 people.
- We are well known for being innovative and
trying new things. We have a number of products with international recognition
– you may have heard of 42 Below, Icebreaker and Navman to name a few.
- The average income around the country is